Memorial Day Rummage Sale!
Come support the West Wind UUC by helping with our Rummage Sale fundraising event. Proceeds of the event go to the WWUUC General Fund. We will need help with several things.
- Show up at 8:30 am to help set up the outdoor portion of the Rummage Sale.
- Hang out and help customers from 9am to Noon.
- Hang out and help customers from Noon to 3pm.
- Show up at 2:30 to help break down and clean up.
Help spread the word, and bring your friends to treasure hunt at the Rummage Sale. Everything must go!
Help set up for the Memorial Day Rummage Sale fundraiser.
We will be accepting donations of gently used items that can be resold at our Memorial Day Rummage Sale.
Please drop off your donations between 3pm and 7pm today!
Proceeds of the Rummage Sale will go to the West Wind UUC General Fund to help us reach our annual budget goal for the 2016-2017 Fiscal Year.
Or Volunteer you Time. Spend the late afternoon organizing tables for the indoor part of the Rummage Sale, so that it will be ready for the morning! We will also be organizing preparing outdoor sale items so that they are ready to be moved outside for a quick set-up first thing in the morning.
It's time to clean up and re-organize the rooms in the building. A couple of our youth classes have out-grown their spaces. We need to redistribute how we use our classrooms to meet the needs our children.
Come donate your time by lending a hand! Bring a bag lunch, and plan to stay after service. Working together we can accomplish a lot more!
- Lend a hand, moving stuff around.
- Help cull through items, to determine will be set aside for the Memorial Day Rummage Sale.